Sunder Charms are a new addition to Diablo 2 Resurrected in patch 2.5.
Sunder Charms were added to the game to make some builds more viable in the 2.5 Terror Zones.
- These are Grand Charms and take up 3 inventory slots.
- These charms will “break specific monster immunity”.
- The tradeoff to using the six new charms when breaking a monster’s resistance is that they also reduce your own resistance to the same element.
- Sunder Charm monster resistance reduction effects are applied before effects such as Amplify Damage or Lower Resist.
- Sunder Charms work with minions such as Hydras and traps. This was not the case when they were first revealed.
- Sunder Charms can only be dropped by Rare, Unique, Super Unique, or Champion terrorized monster types in Terror Zones. This includes Uber Monsters.
- Carrying more than one of the same charm does not stack the resistance reduction effect on monsters but does stack the player’s negative resistances.
- Players can also carry multiple different charms but will suffer from each charm’s resistance penalty.
- Sunder Charms can be equipped at level 75.
- For further reading on which immunities are present in which zones, check the Terror Zone immunities by zone list.
- An just update prior to the Sunder Charm launch stated , “Conviction and Lower Resist effectiveness will be 1/5 effective even after a Sundering Charm’s applied effects”.
- Le choix d'une sélection entraîne l'actualisation de la page entière.
- S'ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre.