"The Token of Absolution is a special consumable item, introduced to Diablo II: Lord of Destruction in Patch 1.13c. When used, it resets all of the character's stat and skill points (the same way Akara does).
A Token of Absolution is crafted by transmuting the following ingredients in a Horadric Cube. These components are dropped by Act Bosses only in Hell. The types of tokens include:
- Twisted Essence of Suffering (dropped by Andariel and Duriel)
- Charged Essence of Hatred (dropped by Mephisto)
- Burning Essence of Terror (dropped by Diablo)
- Festering Essence of Destruction (dropped by Baal)
The chance for these ingredients to drop is fairly low, therefore it often takes numerous attempts to gather them all.
There is no limit on how many times a character can reset their stat/skill points with Tokens of Absolution (provided they have the ingredients to craft more of them)."
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.