Skip to Product Information
1 of 2

Cure Rune Pack

Cure Rune Pack

Regular Price $0.45
Regular Price Sale Price $0.45
Sale Sold Out


1 Shael
1 Io
1 Tal

Level 1 Cleansing Aura when Equipped
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+75-100% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Vitality
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Poison Resist +40-60%
Poison Length Reduced by 50%

Required Level: 35

Cure is the rune word 'ShaelIoTal' for helms in Diablo II: Resurrected. It is Ladder only.

Cure is an easily made helmet and can be equipped at early-mid levels. It provides a solid array defensive of bonuses, mostly geared at making its wearer less susceptible to poison. The inherent 50% reduction of poison length stacks with the level 1 Cleansing aura's reduction of 39%, for a total of 89% reduction time; this, together with the high poison resistance, renders all but the most potent poisons relatively harmless. The Cleansing aura also grants its wearer and their nearby allies a greatly reduced curse duration. Cure is a great budget rune word for mercenaries, for whom being poisoned hampers their auto-regenerating health and often gets them killed otherwise; additionally, the benefits of the cleansing aura can benefit the player, in turn, without having to sacrifice a head gear slot.

Cure is the poison variant of the patch 2.6 rune words, and is analogous to the Fire-oriented Temper Rune Word, Cold-oriented Hearth Rune Word, Lightning-oriented Ground Rune Word, and Physical-oriented Bulwark Rune Word. Cure stands out from the crowd thanks to its Cleansing aura allowing its wearer to heal nearby party members and mercenaries, as well as cutting down on their poison length. As poison interferes with a mercenary's ability to self-heal, Cure is a decent, and cheap, helmet option for increasing their survivability. Cure is particularly powerful with Act II desert mercenaries with the Prayer aura, as it provides synergy to the cleansing aura, granting rapid healing to the party as well as poison reduction length. This can be further increased with a polearm with the Insight Rune Word for a rather potent life regen.